So the Fujifilm X-H1 was announced yesterday, there is already a lot of information out there about it, we’ve been reading up and looking at some videos and thought we would post our opinion.
In short, we are upgrading, only one of our bodies at the moment. The reasons we will be selling the X-T2 for the X-H1 for us are:
- The new grip is very GFX like, we were lucky enough to have the GFX for a couple of weeks and liked the ergonomics of the that grip, this way we get the grip with a smaller form
- The shutter button in the new position is great, again GFX style
- In body imagine stabilisation (IBIS) we think will be a great enhancement, up to 5.5 stops
- All of our prime lenses will now be image stabilised 🙂
- We will be able to reduce high ISO in the UK dark churches for weddings
- Video enhancements
- The new shutter is quieter and performs less vibrations
- NO BLACK OUT
The list goes on…
We made a video..
Thanks for reading, we will be reviewing the X-H1 against our X-T2’s, image quality (is there any difference?), the IBIS etc.
Please subscribe to our blog and YouTube channel for updates
Nathan & Ben
The Photography Team